We believe privacy is a fundamental human right
We profit from enabling you to control your data, not from selling it.
Any other information besides this is "non-personal information." If we store personal information with non-personal information, we’ll consider that combination to be personal information.
Only if we remove all personal information from a set of data would we consider the remainder non-personal information.
Bramah Systems users under 13
As a US company, Bramah Systems implements and follows certain procedures to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which is a U.S. law that helps protect children on the internet.
Presently, we do not allow users under the age of 13.
If your child is under 13 and you believe your child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us to have such information removed.
Information Gathering & Use
Bramah Systems strives to continually improve our service for our users. To that end, we learn information about you when:
- you directly provide it to us
- we collect it automatically through our products and services
- someone else tells us information about you
We use your information only as you’ve permitted and in order to provide you a better user experience.
We share information about you:
- when we’ve asked & received your consent to share it
- as needed to process or provide services or products to you, but only if those entities agree to provide at least the same level of privacy protection we’re committed to under this Privacy Statement
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, provided that we’ll notify you unless we’re legally prohibited from doing so. We’ll only release personal information if we believe in good faith that it’s legally required.
- only if we reasonably believe it’s necessary to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of you or others; or
- in the event of a corporate restructuring or change in our organizational structure or status to a successor or affiliate
Bramah Systems implements numerous technical security and privacy measures to safeguard your personal information. In the event of a security breach, we'll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We only keep your personal information for as long as is needed to do what we collected it for. After that, we destroy it unless required by law.
As part of our normal operations, your information may be stored in computers in other countries outside of your home country. By giving us information, you consent to this kind of information transfer.
EU, EEA, Swiss and California users
These regions have data protection laws that require us to specify the following:
Our lawful bases for collecting and processing personal information under the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) include:
- performing our contract with you and providing our services
- legitimate interests: we receive technical and interaction data of users, which may include IP addresses, to improve the security and reliability of our services and prevent abuse, and to understand where people learn about Bramah Systems
- Consent: where we ask for your consent to process your information, you can always withdraw this consent.
The following rights are granted under the GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Bramah Systems applies these rights to all users of our products, regardless of your location:
- The right to know what personal data is collected
- The right to know if personal data is being shared, and to whom
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to exercise your privacy rights without being discriminated against
Data Subject Access Requests
If you wish to update, delete or change personal information Bramah Systems may hold, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to change this privacy statement and our notices from time to time. Any updates will be posted online with an effective date. Continued use of our services after the effective date of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You can get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or by mailing us at:
Bramah Systems, LLC.
228 Park Ave S
New York, NY 10003